Job title: Territory Manager Perioperative
Company: i-Pharm Consulting
Job description: BBBH33888_1706504509 Posted: 29/01/2024
- AU$100000 – AU$120000 PER ANNUM
- Melbourne, Victoria
Territory Manager – Medical Devices – Surgical Sales
Territory: Vic West
Salary: $90,000 – $120,0000 Base Salary + Super + Car Allowance + Commission
Ask yourself this:
- Are you looking to work with a close knit team where you are supportive but not micro managed? Given the autonomy to work your territory the way YOU want to without constant interference and endless red tape?
- Want to work for a global, market leading life sciences organisations?
- Looking to be onboarded with top-class training on the products you will be selling?
If the answers to the above is YES then we think we might be the right company for you!
- Our client is a successful medical device organisation with operations across the globe
- As a leading manufacturer of Medical Specialties, this company provides high-end surgical equipment for clinicians across the globe
- Due to continuous growth, we require a Surgical Sales rep to drive sales within the Biosurgery & Infection Team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
- Join a high-performing team in Victoria, working under the guidance of the National Sales Manager who has been in the medical device field and this business for over 10+ years
- This is an exceptional opportunity for a motivated sales professional to join a global medical device company.
- Due to continuous growth, they are searching for an experienced medical sales rep to drive sales in VIC WEST with a strong focus on Biosurgery & Infection Prevention portfolios
- You will be responsible for managing the sales territory, frequent detailing of products, increasing sales and market share, managing customer expectations, writing hospital action plans, submitting activity plans and daily activity reports
- You are a commercially driven professional and enjoy the buzz of a sales role
- A strong understanding of surgical processes
- Sales experience with Gynaecology and Urology specialists
- Proven ability in managing territories effectively
- Possessing a commercial mindset to implement a successful territory plan
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach
- Effective communication abilities
- Demonstrated track record of achieving results and a focus on solutions/outcomes
- Resilient with a positive mindset
- The competitive base salary underlines how serious this company are about attracting the right salesperson, as does the high bonus scheme, car allowance and additional benefits package
- Work with a global organisation that are breaking boundaries in the healthcare field
- High level of training provided by a dedicated trainer in this organisation
- Join a supportive and close-knit team that will keep you laughing, learning and growing in your career
- Create a long term career for yourself with endless opportunities available in this company
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the global Pharmaceutical industry. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Senior Consultant Michelle McKeown on or email [email protected]
If this role is not suitable, Michelle is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 02:46:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!