Job title: Structural Engineering Manager
Company: Aspect Personnel
Job description: Our client is an established Land Development Consulting firm based in the Southeastern corridor of Melbourne. Previously reliant on outsourcing structural tasks, the company is currently seeking a skilled senior structural engineer to join their collaborative team.
As a Senior Structural Engineer, your role involves leading projects from inception to completion. Your key responsibilities encompass:
- Developing detailed designs and specifications for structures.
- Collaborating with architects, contractors, and other professionals to ensure that designs are feasible and practical, and that they meet project requirements and budget constraints.
- Overseeing the construction process to ensure that designs are implemented correctly and that structures are built to specifications and standards.
- Conducting regular site visits and inspections to monitor progress, identify and address any issues, and ensure compliance with relevant regulations and codes.
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will have:
- Circa 10 years + experience as a structural engineer in a consulting environment
- A comprehensive knowledge of local building codes and standards
- Extensive experience residential, industrial, commercial and slight civil projects.
- Prior experience coordinating a team of engineers and drafters.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience liaising project stakeholders.
- Previous experience in running their own consultancy is preferred but not essential.
- Has PER accreditation.
What’s in it for you:
- Great Culture: A company that prides themselves on providing an inclusive and welcoming environment.
- Career Development: You will receive the opportunity to further develop your management experience and progress your role within the company.
- Salary and Benefits: In reward, you will be offered a salary package reflective of your responsibilities and commensurate with your skills and experience, at this stage it is expected to fall between $130,000 and $150,000 however it is naturally flexible for the right candidate.
- A Great Working Environment: Flexible working arrangements within a company that prioritizes and values a positive work culture.
If you’re an experienced Structural Engineer and are enthusiastic to find out more about this role. Please contact.
Alternatively, you can apply on online.
All conversations will be strictly confidential.
Expected salary: $130000 – 150000 per year
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 01:13:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!