Job title: Stores Manager
Company: Compass Group
Job description: Join our team as a Stores Manager at Melbourne Olympic Park! Drive efficient inventory operations, organise supplies, and optimise our supply chain. Your role involves inventory management, quality control, and budgeting. If you’re a pro at maintaining a top-notch storeroom, ensuring seamless operations, apply now for this pivotal role in our dynamic workplace!
Showcase your expertise across this globally recognised destination for the best of live sport and entertainment including five iconic venues (John Cain Arena, Rod Laver Arena, Margaret Court Arena, Kia Arena and CENTREPIECE).
Leveraging Levy Australia’s cutting-edge, guest-centric approach your role will be integral in allowing our teams to deliver legendary experiences for the up to three million guests to hundreds of events the park welcomes each year, including the world’s biggest tennis tournament, the Australian Open. Fast-paced, and no two days the same, you will be responsible for:
- Bring your efficiency skills to the forefront of this exciting new venture.
- Lead seamless collaboration, ensure timely deliveries, and make cost-effective moves.
- Optimise operations with your expert touch for maximum efficiency
Not only an exciting role, this presents a once in a lifetime opportunity to experience and contribute to the launch of Levy’s first partnership in Australia. Already delivering legendary experiences at iconic events and destinations overseas, including Wimbledon, The US Open and Dodger Stadium, our partnership with M&OP will extend our exposure to the biggest and best and usher in a revolutionary change to the Australian hospitality scene.
- Proactively track stock, monitor usage, and order supplies strategically to prevent shortages or excess
- Arrange storeroom items logically for a systematic and accessible layout
- Conduct regular inspections and implement preventive measures for stored goods
- Maintain accurate records through software or manual tracking, documenting inventory levels, receipts, and issues systematically
- Experienced and skilled in maintaining thorough records while fostering collaboration across departments
- Organised experts with efficiency in storeroom layouts
- Detail-oriented with a knack for accurate inventory management
- Proactive problem-solving skills with quality control expertise
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for professional development and growth.
- A vibrant and dynamic work environment within the exciting world of sports.
- 12 weeks paid parental leave for primary carers.
- Multiple salary packaging options.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 07:54:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!