Job title: Senior Start Up Specialist – Surgical Robotics
Job description: Careers that Change Lives
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Start Up Specialist to join our Surgical Robotics team and drive the clinical engagement and utilisation of the Hugo Robotic Assisted Surgery System in Victoria. You will play a pivotal role in all aspects of system installation, surgical team training, account management, and driving and optimizing the robotics program within an account.
At Medtronic, we believe that patients around the world deserve access to quality care and improved outcomes. Surgical Robotics will expand global access to care and reduce surgical variability through robotic and analytics solutions.
A Day in the Life
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the Senior Robotic Start Up Supervisor for Surgical Robotics, you will be working closely with internal and external stakeholders to support and drive utilization of the Hugo RAS system. You will be responsible for:
- Raising Awareness for Robotic Surgery in the territory
- Driving clinical engagement in key opportunities
- Managing key installation activities
- Developing and coordinating surgeon and OR team training plans
- Maintaining ongoing Hugo RAS system training support
- Working with internal stakeholders to arrange proctored cases as needed.
- Tracking milestones to showcase the value delivered by the Hugo RAS program
- Supporting technology adoption by attending non-Hugo RAS system cases with target surgeons
- Data management and reporting
- Quarterly updates with key accounts
- Developing an inventory plan and kits for robotic procedures
- Training hospital staff to clean and sterilize re-usable robotic instruments
- Working closely with Medtronic Field Service Engineer and the hospital staff, prepare the operating room to host the Medtronic robot
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrable experience in clinical setting or capital equipment sales
- Operating Room knowledge or experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate from idea generation, strategy development through detailed implementation and results delivery
- Experience in change management
- Willingness to travel as required to regional Victoria (Bendigo and Albury)
In our 5th Tenet of our Mission, we recognize the personal worth of employees by providing an employment framework that allows personal satisfaction in work accomplished, security, advancement opportunity, and means to share in the company’s success.
We believe in rewarding our staff with a complete package of benefits designed to support them at every career and life stage. As a result, our employees have access to the following benefits, to name a few:
- Range of on-demand online health and wellness training resources, apps, videos, and communities
- We invest in professional training and development for employees at all levels.
- Our Employee Resource Groups (ERG)- foster awareness and inclusion in the workplace.
- Various insurance benefits include life and disability, salary continuances, salary sacrifice and superannuation.
- We have generous employee referral programs, corporate discount programs, leave benefits, and more!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health, and extend Life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
Medtronic has been servicing Australia and New Zealand since 1973. We are a Best Place to Work in Australia and certified as a Great Place to Work in Australia and New Zealand. LinkedIn named Medtronic as a top company in Australia in 2021. The AFR has also recognized Medtronic on their’ Most Innovative Companies List’ in 2019 and 2020. Learn more about working at Medtronic:
At Medtronic, we have an ongoing commitment to fostering a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality. Therefore, we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply, regardless of their culture, religion, identity, ability, or race.
We are committed to achieving a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from our Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander and Māori people.
Should applicants need assistance during the application process for accessibility reasons, we will accommodate this upon request.
- Posting Date: Feb 13, 2024
- Travel: Yes,
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 05:16:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!