Job title: Senior Commercial Analyst | ASX
Company: Sharp & Carter
Job description: Organisation Profile
Spearheaded by a high-calibre Senior Leadership Team, our client as a large, ASX-listed digital organisation with a clear mandate for growth. They are based from a first-class business precinct on the fringe of Melbourne’s CBD and work from home flexibility.
- Business partner with non-finance stakeholders, providing insights to drive commercial outcomes
- Market trend analysis
- Model and prepare accurate budgets and forecasts
- Pro-actively manage stakeholders on analysis of variations to budget and trends in expenditure; including presentations to leadership team
- Identify process improvement opportunities and develop and implement solutions that are fit for purpose and drive change
- Liaise closely with ELT and SLT members to proactively identify areas of revenue/profit improvement and risk
- Detailed ad hoc analysis of operational performance through analytics and KPI reporting
- Complete position description available
To succeed, you will have an ability to balance your detail-driven personality with the capacity to understand the bigger picture.
Specific requirements include:
- CA/CPA qualified
- Experience in preparing corporate financial plans, budget and forecasts.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrated stakeholder management experience
- Exceptional communicator with high-level analytical, influencing & organisational skills
How to Apply
Please click on the appropriate link to apply online. Alternatively, to arrange a confidential discussion, contact Brendan Close via [email protected].
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 04:56:11 GMT
Apply for the job now!