Job title: Riggers and Trade Assistants
Job description: Advanced or Intermediate Rigger
- Outages – Melbourne
- Day / Night shifts available
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is currently seeking Melbourne based Advanced / intermediate Riggers to join our team.
Successful applicants will have previous heavy industrial/mining experience, with a strong work ethic and demonstrated commitment to safety.
Skills, Experience and Attributes
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- Recognized Advanced or Intermediate Trade Certificate.
- Working at Heights & Confined Space – valid within 2 years
- High risk qualifications are highly regarded (Forklift, Elevated work platform, Rigging)
- Previous mining, heavy industrial or shutdown experience
- Pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol screen mandatory
- 12 hour shifts Day/Night
- Specific state COVID-19 regulations, in accordance with social distancing and PPE requirements, to be adhered to at all times when travelling to and from site.
- A commitment to achieving Zero Harm.
Our success is built on the talent and enthusiasm of our people. We strive to create an inclusive environment for every team member to have a positive, enjoyable and rewarding work experience. Our culture is built around safety, care and empathy for people and good old fashioned customer service. We are looking for someone who appreciates the diversity of our customers, contractors and teams.
Who are we?
Programmed Industrial Maintenance is a leading provider of industrial maintenance solutions to the mining, oil & gas, manufacturing, utilities and infrastructure industries, leveraging scale to deliver localised services efficiently. Working with Programmed Industrial Maintenance means you will become part of the Programmed family: a company that encourages career development, supports flexibility and cares about your personal wellbeing and safety.
To Apply, submit your application by clicking Apply Now below and one of our team members will be in touch with you shortly to discuss your application.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY supports a workplace culture of zero harm and encourages this in all that we do.
Programmed and PERSOLKELLY strives for diversity, inclusion and equality of our people. We seek a workforce that is representative of the communities we work in. We encourage people of all cultures, gender, age, sexual orientation or abilities to apply.
To learn more about working with Programmed and PERSOLKELLY, we encourage you to visit our websites.
Advertised: 20 Feb 2024 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: 19 Mar 2024 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:29:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!