Job title: Registered Nurse
Company: Bolton Clarke
Job description: Enjoy a fulfilling and flexible community nursing role covering the Eastern suburbs of Melbourne.
You’ll be supported by a passionate team of people dedicated to delivering excellent standards and quality of care.
Bolton Clarke Registered Nurses provide a range of clinical care and support services for Home Care clients, assisting them to experience a greater level of independence and ensuring their health and wellness are supported. These include:
- Working independently with support from experienced senior clinicians
- Implementing and monitoring care of clients to enable them to live well at home
- Developing appropriate therapeutic and caring relationships
- Collaborating with health professionals to achieve client outcomes
As a Registered Nurse with Bolton Clarke, you’ll enjoy:
- Excellent work/life balance with shifts that suit your personal needs
- A caring team environment with strong clinical and allied health support
- Career progression and development opportunities
- Generous salary packaging and not-for-profit tax benefits – claim up to $18,550 tax free – broken down into $15,900 for living expenses and $2,650 meal and entertainment allowance
- Reimbursement of $0.85 per/km you travel when using your own vehicle
- Private health insurance discounts
- An Employee Assistance Program for staff and family
- Employee referral program – earn up to $500 for every successful referral
To be successful, you will have:
- Previous experience as a Registered Nurse
- Relevant qualifications and AHPRA registration
- Valid working rights in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate etc)
- Police Check (valid within the last 3 years)
- Driveru0027s licence and own vehicle
- Flu Vaccination (or willingness to obtain)
- Evidence of up-to-date COVID-19 vaccinations
As one of Australia’s largest and most experienced not-for-profit organisations we offer more services, supporting and enabling more people right across the country. That’s the reason RSL Care and RDNS came together to become Bolton Clarke. While some things change, some important things won’t. Our long held values of compassion and respect remain at the heart of everything we do. Our combined experience of over 200 years of service means we can deliver the highest standard of professional support and clinical care.
Our application process takes less than 10 minutes. Click APPLY now or if you have further queries, contact Kyara at [email protected]
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 07:13:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!