Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Job description: Randstad has a unique and highly rewarding opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to partner with some of our major clients within the Civil Engineering & Construction sector in Melbourne. This position presents outstanding earning potential, career growth opportunities and the chance to work with some of the biggest clients (+ repeat business) in the industry.
What you will need to succeed
As a Recruitment Consultant in the Civil – White Collar team, you will be responsible for running a 360 recruitment desk focusing primarily on recruiting roles such as Site /Project Engineers, Project Managers and Supervisors. You will take pride in moving employers through the complete hiring process from initial client acquisition to placement and aftercare demonstrating your knowledge, skill and care throughout.
To help achieve your career goals you will be supported by an experienced team and established learning and development platform for continuous training.
- Client attraction strategies and quality lead generation
- Nurture and grow existing client relationships
- Manage a dual desk of temp/perm recruitment
- Headhunting, candidate attraction and talent pooling
- Screening, interviewing and presentation of candidates
What you will get in return
We understand the importance of empowering you to achieve your best, this is why Randstad provides a detailed and supportive onboarding process for all new hires. You’ll be encouraged to further your recruitment career and benefit from regular high-achiever incentives with attractive rewards.
- A booming industry showing lots of potential
- Flexible working options
- An extra day’s leave for each year of service
- A day off on your birthday
- Volunteer leave
- Access to the share purchase scheme – Randstad contributes 100% of what you put in!
- Discounted gym memberships and Bupa healthcare
- Free access to Randstad’s health and wellbeing programs – Yoga, Pilates, Meditation classes etc
- Nationally recognised recruitment qualifications
If you are ready to apply for this opportunity as a Recruitment Consultant, please select “Apply Now”.
Have a question before applying? Please contact our Talent Partner at [email protected]
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Fri, 16 Feb 2024 02:53:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!