Job title: Property Trust Accountant
Company: Sharp & Carter
Job description: About the client
Our client is an Australian company providing engineering, construction, and maintenance services across industries such as mining, oil and gas, infrastructure, and renewable energy. Their offerings encompass project management, civil construction, mechanical and electrical engineering, fabrication, and maintenance.
Over the past five years, our client has completed over 100,000 square meters of commercial projects. With a development pipeline valued at $450 million, our client operates from its base in Melbourne and is engaged in projects nationwide across Australia.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Actively involved in negotiating the documentation and setting up new Trust for both Retail and Wholesale business.
- Management of all trusts to ensure cash flow distributions to investors and beneficiaries including monthly funding of warehouse Trust for retail and wholesale business.
- Month end reporting and analysis
- Reporting to investors, banks, rating agencies, trustee & internal parties on positions of trusts, collateral statistics & funding requirements/ strategies.
- Co-ordinate the budgeting and forecasting process for the portfolio including the review and critique of assumptions of property budgets provided by the Property Manager
- Prepare P&L and Balance Sheet reports
- Prepare monthly property accruals and reforecasts and uploading of External Property managers actuals for the month
- Prepare Statutory Reporting
- Maintain fixed asset registers
- Assist with audits
- Completing Tax Returns, BAS and tax provisions
- Ad hoc reporting
Skills and Experience
- CA / CPA qualified or studying towards
- Experience across treasury accounting preferred
- Ability to influence key stakeholders to deliver commercial outcomes
- Experience in the Banking, Financial Services industry is highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rebecca Close at [email protected]
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Sun, 18 Feb 2024 02:19:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!