Job title: Personal Banking Consultant, Various VIC locations
Job description: Job description
Some career choices have more impact than others.
At HSBC we exist with the purpose of Opening up a World of Opportunity. We use our unique expertise, capabilities, breadth and perspectives to provide opportunities for our customers and colleagues through global connectivity. We bring together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for our customers, our people, our investors, our communities and the planet we all share.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you’ll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services, bonus leave days and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Entry level banking role to expand on your customer service experience. This is an excellent opportunity for you to make a difference and start your career with HSBC as a Personal Banking Consultant. We have multiple openings at our various Branch locations in Melbourne, VIC.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide a seamless end to end customer experience by advising them on appropriate products and services
- Be the brand ambassador for HSBC in our branch as you liaise directly with customers
- Introduce, promote and assist customers with digital banking solutions to meet customer needs
- Contribute to fulfil customer’s needs by providing personal banking products and services with a customer centric approach
- Manage customer feedback and enquiries effectively
- Participate in ongoing training and development plans
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record in customer excellence gained in banking, sales, hospitality or retail
- The desire to develop your financial expertise and grow your career
- Ability to understand and provide solutions to meet individual customer needs
- A passion for delivering first-class customer service and make a difference
- A proven ability to multitask and strong attention to detail
- The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification
Preference will be given to candidates who hold Australian PR/Citizenship or New Zealand Citizenship, or who can demonstrate current unrestricted work rights in Australia without limitations.
We value different perspectives, we succeed together, collaborating across boundaries, we take responsibility, holding ourselves accountable to get things done. Through these values, HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are appreciated and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment.
Applications from First Nations peoples are encouraged.
Learn more about careers at HSBC Australia – https://www.hsbc.com/careers/where-we-hire/australia
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited. Please note that HSBC will we never communicate to applicants via non HSBC channels such as SMS, WhatsApp or Facebook so please be careful if anyone attempts to contact you via these channels
URL to embed video in Seek: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18eZVRpTQBk
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:32:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!