Job title: People & Culture Manager
Company: ISS Facility Services
Job description: ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
People & Culture Manager
Reporting to the General Manager of People & Culture, you will be responsible for partnering with site leaders across our ISS Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) contract, to drive and implement people & culture initiatives and employee engagement while enhancing retention in a generalist HR role including employee relations, learning & development, and reward & recognition.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- A true generalist role partnering with Operations team to ensure compliance to all People & Culture policy.
- Driving retention solutions and supporting the ongoing development of our people
- ER/IR support to operational leaders and site including grievance, complaints and investigations.
- Drive employee recognition and performance within the contract
- Ensure commitment and compliance to ISS People & Culture Standards
- Develop and foster stakeholder relationships
- Partner with the site leadership team in providing HR guidance, support and advice
- Experience in driving employee engagement activities and the ability to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and enhance retention
- Must be an enthusiastic & highly motivated individual with a passion for people
- Exceptional organisation, planning and communication skills
- Preferred experience within a blue-collar industry
What will you possess to be successful:
- Minimum 3 years HR generalist experience in a fast paced environment within a large scale workforce
- Management of a diverse workforce in a highly regulated environment
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources desired
- Knowledge of Australian employment legislation framework
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Ability to train/present face to face to a large audience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- High level interpersonal and influencing skills
- Strong Customer Service ethic and skills
- Effective time management and organisation skills
- Values based positive company culture, with a caring and energetic team
- Purposeful and rewarding work with a competitive salary
- Free parking onsite included
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
To apply for this role please click on the ‘apply’ link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
Advertised: 20 Feb 2024 AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 08:18:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!