Job title: O&G Specialist
Company: JPS Medical Recruitment
Job description: The Hospital:
This is an 800 bed teaching facility that provides a wide range of services from obstetrics to aged care, rehabilitation, emergency, intensive care, oncology, psychiatric services and Hospital in the Home (HITH). In addition to providing quality, accessible health care they are also a teaching hospital and have a history of contributing to medical research.
Less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne CBD this region has the best of both worlds. You can choose to live on the beach or nearer to the city. Either way you will be living in a location that is consistently voted as one of the most liveable places in the world!
Are you a passionate and dedicated Obstetrics and Gynecology (O&G) Consultant seeking an exciting career opportunity? We are offering a unique and full-time position for an O&G Consultant to join our esteemed team.
- To apply you must hold the FRANZCOG or be eligible to obtain.
- Registered with AHPRA with Specialist Registration (FRANCOG) and have at least 12 months recent
- IMG’s eligible for Competent Authority Pathway – UK, Ireland, Canada, USA, NZ
- IMG’s with FRANZCOG interview date
- IMG’s assessed by FRANZCOG and found to be substantially comparable.
To apply for this job or similar roles please click on ‘apply now’, or for more information call Abi Harrington on 0488 036969 or send me your CV [email protected]
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:25:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!