Job title: Nexus Wavemaker | Performance Executive Melbourne, Melbourne
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM Nexus
Performance Executive (Social)
GroupM Nexus is the world’s leading global media performance organisation that unites GroupM Practices (search, social, programmatic, ad-ops, commerce) and Solutions (Finecast, Xaxis, Sightline and Goat) into a single unit. The global organisation will be underpinned by a new cross-channel performance platform, AI and international delivery hubs to set new benchmarks for innovation, effectiveness and efficiency for GroupM’s agencies and clients.
With +350 people across Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Adelaide, our primary purpose is to deliver unrivalled advantage to our clients, stakeholders, and people.
We have a clear vision for our business, to lead the next era of media performance. We believe that this spans how we make advertising work better for our people, our planet, our communities, and our clients.
Our Nexus mission statement is to place transformative technology at the centre of human experiences. We’ll achieve this by connecting our technology, talent and thinking.
About the role
The Performance Executive is a crucial role within the team, providing the foundations for success for our clients. You are responsible for all aspects of campaign implementation, optimization, monitoring, and reporting, working very closely with your manager to produce best-in-class solutions, offer unparalleled service and deliver against targets.
You are highly analytical, have an acute attention to detail, and excited to work with market leading partners & technologies. Most importantly, you are passionate about deepening your knowledge of all aspects of the biddable industry.
What you will need:
- Attention to detail: you register little-to-no errors in your work, you perform tasks with care
- Organisation: you consistently meet deadlines, handling expectations effectively ahead of time
- Team & collaboration: continually contribute to shared goals, supporting fellow employees and beginning to lead team initiatives
- Communication: responding to requests in a timely manner, with written & verbal communication that is consistent with our values and behaviours, make time to proactively share knowledge with others
- Analytical: make logical decisions backed by data, with clear evidence of research & thinking
- Flexibility: constantly agile, balancing both strategic and tactical approaches
- Proactivity/taking the initiative: take ownership and set direction in challenging situations
- Problem solving: demonstrate fearless problem solving, solving problems with minimal guidance
- Passion for the media industry and specifically the importance of investment in the process
Working at Wavemaker
- Flexible work environment
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- Discounts and corporate benefits
- Continuous training and development opportunities
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply for roles if they don’t meet all the criteria. Here, we strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we’d love to know how you can positively impact our team with your experience!
We believe that diversity is vital and positively influences the environment in which we operate. We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment that is free of discrimination, harassment or bullying. Race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions, we encourage all applicants.
Apply now and send your CV via the link!
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Tue, 30 Jan 2024 00:22:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!