Job title: Network General Services Engineer
Job description: Candidates must be Melbourne based (2 days from CBD office) – 12 months contract with likely extensions!
Work as a Network General Services Engineer with a leading IT Consulting firm on an exciting long-term Melbourne based project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- As a Mid-Level Network Operations Representative, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining the company’s network infrastructure.
- Your day-to-day activities will include monitoring network performance, troubleshooting issues, and ensuring network security.
- Advanced proficiency in Routing and Switching – Must have.
- Administer network footprint in the cloud with a bit of administration of on-prem network devices (mainly Firewalls, Load Balancers, Proxies)
- To design, develop, implement and support infrastructure solutions for the Group in alignment with corporate business and IT strategies.
- Own manage and maintain the solution designs of complex large Projects Products
To be considered for the role click the ‘apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 07 Feb 2024 07:15:28 GMT
Apply for the job now!