Job title: Major Accounts Manager – Melbourne
Job description: Job Description:
Location: Australia (Melbourne)
In this key role, you will manage and drive direct sales engagements into a set of Named Accounts and strategic Partners. Your focus will be to create and implement strategic account plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers and leverage these during the sales process. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Generating enterprise business opportunities and managing the sales process through to closure of the sale.
- Achievement of agreed quarterly sales goals.
- Generate a sales pipeline, qualifying opportunities, and accurately forecast pipeline.
- Selling Fortinet’s entire security portfolio and maintaining relationships with a set of major accounts.
- Responsible for expanding Fortinet’s footprint in the assigned accounts and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
- To collaborate with extended Fortinet teams but also work independently to accomplish the required tasks.
- Collaborate with all levels of management in order to negotiate and influence to build consensus.
- Minimum 8 years sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- Minimum 3 years selling enterprise network security products and services.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to the Public Sector and Fortune 1000 Major Accounts.
- A proven track record of quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-motivated, independent thinker that can move deals through the selling cycle.
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- BS or equivalent experience, graduate degree preferred.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the agency free of any related fees/charges.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Wed, 28 Feb 2024 01:40:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!