Job title: Graduate Territory Manager – VIC
Job description: No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 158474 – Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Who We Are
Colgate-Palmolive Company is a caring, innovative growth company that is reimagining a healthier future for all people, their pets and our planet. Focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition, we sell our products in more than 200 countries and territories under brands such as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, hello, meridol, Sorriso, Tom’s of Maine, EltaMD, Filorga, Irish Spring, PCA SKIN, Protex, Sanex, Softsoap, Speed Stick, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Pet Nutrition.
We are recognized for our leadership and innovation in promoting sustainability and community wellbeing, including our achievements in decreasing plastic waste and promoting recyclability, saving water, conserving natural resources and improving children’s oral health.
If you want to work for a company that lives by their values, then give your career a reason to smile and join our global team!
Note: If and when there is a job opening, the Company will contact only those individuals who have submitted resumes that match the skills, experience, and other requirements of the job opening. These candidates will receive an invitation link to apply to the specific job and must apply again in order to be considered for it.
Job Summary ( Purpose) :
As a Graduate Territory Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing sales within your assigned territory. You will develop a deep understanding of our products and services, establish and maintain positive relationships with customers, and find opportunities to increase market share. Your goal will be to meet or exceed sales targets while delivering outstanding customer service.
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to accommodate company goals within the assigned territory.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Identify new business opportunities and potential clients, and effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Analyse market trends and competitor activity to identify new growth opportunities.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding sales performance, customer feedback, and market trends.
- Ensure high levels of customer happiness through excellent sales service.
- Lead and resolve customer issues and complaints to ensure customer retention and happiness.
- You are a planner- Managing your own territory autonomously to achieve maximum and efficient coverage
- You are an innovator- You will look for opportunities to improve and seek creative solutions. Your ability to utilise category insights to increase share of space in-store and optimise the ranging of our products on the supermarket shelf is meaningful.
- You are a collaborator- In this role, you’ll establish partnerships with the key retail outlets you lead. These relationships thrive on mutual trust and integrity to achieve deliverables and complete the strategy and goals.
Required (Education, Knowledge required, Language skills, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively with clients and team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel within the territory as needed.
- Proficiency in Google suite.
- A valid driver’s licence
- Australian Work rights
- Confident communicator preferred
- Relevant industry experience
Our Commitment to Sustainability
With the Colgate brand in more homes than any other, we are presented with great opportunities and new challenges as we work to integrate sustainability into all aspects of our business and create positive social impact. We are determined to position ourselves for further growth as we act on our 2025 Sustainability & Social Impact Strategy.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Achieving our purpose starts with our people – ensuring our workforce represents the people and communities we serve -and creating an environment where our people feel they belong; where we can be our authentic selves, feel treated with respect and have the support of leadership to impact the business in a meaningful way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 02:48:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!