Job title: Digital Education Expert L’Oreal Professionnel
Job description: This newly create role still has all the tradition education expectations of a L’Oreal Professionnel Educator, educating a thriving territory, managing our salons education, and delivering cutting-edge Academy and In salon education both online and offline. However, in this modern world we are extending this role to have an additional focus on a social media education to ignite the growth of salons through tailored training plans and captivating content creation. You will have a responsibility to assist the business on how we communicate through social media channels and stay ahead of the game by researching trends, innovating across social media platforms, and identifying and develop emerging talents within the industry. With a focus on the brand and social media education, you will curate compelling content, engage with our vibrant community, and drive sales through education. You do not need to have all the social media skill (we have a development plan to assist you) you will need a passion for all things social media.
Do not miss this opportunity to shape this role and the future of our brand and revolutionize the hairdressing industry.
Join us now and let your creativity soar!
ABOUT THE JOB
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- Territory Covered- Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Delivering Academy education both online and offline
- Developing education plans for salons to grow their business through in salon online and offline training
- Managing salon education and animation including product demonstrations through to the installation, with expert knowledge on all the brand products
- Driving users to ACCES online educational portal
- Driving sale though education
- Conquest new doors for the brand
- Running alignment meeting with Business consultant to grow territory
- Maintaining accurate reporting and administration requirements
- Promoting and selling education program
- Social Media Management – assisting with the functionality of the brand Instagram acct
- Content Creation Support: upskilling salon to assist them to creating business focus content
- Trend Research and Innovation – is enthusiastic about all thing social media, including content creations research and being up to date with innovation across all social platforms
- Identify and develop new and upcoming talent related to the brand need and recruiting according
- Qualification -Minimal Certification lll in hairdressing ,Certification IV in Training or equivalent – not essential but an advantage
- Highly organised
- Solution focused and Outcome driven
- Works well with autonomy and is initiative-taking
- Prioritize tasks well
- Ability to identify new business and new social media opportunities
- Result driven attitude and a passion for educating
- Passionate and intrigue with social media platforms
- Highly creative and stimulated to create content
- Education or Training experience is highly desirable
- Confident in being face to face and online with an audience
- We are seeking a person who thieves in a fast base and a successful attitude winning / environment
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L’Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L’Oréal Group – the world’s largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Location: Melbourne, VIC
Job date: Sat, 27 Jan 2024 01:34:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!