Job title: Assessment & Hearing Coordinator x2, Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
Company: State Government of Victoria
Job description: About the role
The successful candidate will play an important role within the division by reviewing information, and engaging with the person the application is about, relevant parties and persons with a direct interest in the matter.
This role will make contact with persons with disability, and their supports to determine how best to support attendance, taking into consideration their circumstances.
The role will be required to make informed judgments, analyse information from various sources, and has a strong customer service focus.
We are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference, are highly organised and committed to delivering high quality outcomes for users. To ensure success in the role you will have:
- Experience in a community or government service delivery environment working within a legislative framework
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with users to understand service needs
- Demonstrated ability to process high volumes of information with efficiency and accuracy
- Exceptional self-management, planning and organisational skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team
- Experience working with people who are at risk or have complex needs.
How to apply
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button, ensuring you include the following in your application:
- a short cover letter
- responses to the screening/key selection questions in the online application form
Court Services Victoria (CSV) is the employer of staff at all Victorian courts and tribunals, the Judicial College of Victoria, and the Judicial Commission of Victoria. CSV offers a wide range of legal and non-legal career options as well as attractive employee benefits.
CSV is committed to building a diverse workforce, inclusive culture, providing a safe and respectful workplace and has zero tolerance for violence against women. We strongly encourage people of all abilities to apply, particularly people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage, and those who may experience diversity or disability related barriers in securing employment.
Job Reference: VG/C00109_C00110
Location: Melbourne – CBD
Work Type: Fixed term – full time
Job Function: Administration / Secretarial
Salary Range: $74,580 – $82,571
Job Duration: Until 1 March 2025
Date posted: 25-Jan-2024
Application Close Date: 04-Feb-2024
Attachments: (PDF, 187KB)