Like it, or not, no one else will probably, help you, or, truly, care, unless/ until, you clearly, demonstrate, you do! You will never become the best, you can be, if you aren’t, truly, your own, best FRIEND! This self – belief, and self – esteem, must be realistic, genuine, and earned, and requires, committing to, and performing, an, in – depth, introspective, objective, check – up, from the neck – up! Do you believe, if you took a deeper – look, you would like yourself, and want to be your friend! It’s almost always, up – to – you! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and why it matters.
1. Face facts; fate; future; furnish; fruition: Realistically, objectively, face – the – facts, about, both, your personal strengths, and weaknesses, and proceed, to effectively, use every area of strength, while thoroughly, addressing, areas of personal weakness, in order to attempt to become the best, you can be! What will you furnish, and bring to fruition, which will make you stronger, better, and more, personally – fulfilled, and, thus, create a brighter, better future! Will you become the master, of your own fate?
2. Relevant; realistic; responsive; rationale: Is your rationale, for your actions, responsive to your true needs, and priorities? Are they realistic, and relevant, to the best path, forward, for you, to pursue, and take?
3. Integrity; ideas; ideals; inspire; imagine; innovate; instincts: Never sacrifice your personal integrity, for some, perceived, immediate benefit, etc! Develop your instincts, thoroughly, and carefully, so your ideals, and ideas, align, in the best manner! Attempt to inspire yourself, so you can imagine, being the best, you can, and, making yourself, more, personally – fulfilled!
4. Efforts; excellence; endurance; enrich: It’s often, not, merely about trying hard, but, rather, the quality and direction of your efforts! Never settle for good – enough, but, demand your utmost degree of personal excellence, endurance, and persistence, in order to enrich yourself, in a significant manner!
5. Needs; nerve: Do you have the nerve to address your needs, thoroughly, rather than opting – for, some path – of – least – resistance, in your quest, for personal enrichment, and fulfillment?
6. Delve deeply; discover; deliver; destiny: Focus, pay keen attention, and delve deeply, into the possibilities, and your best personal choices, etc! Proactively, discover these, and continue, forward, until you deliver, the best paths, towards achieving your greatest destiny!
Are you ready, willing, and able, to commit to being, your own, best FRIEND? If you are, chances – are, you will be thrilled, you did!
Article Source by Richard Brody