A liquid facelift is a temporary cosmetic treatment which uses dermal fillers, as well as botox injections to restore facial volume, reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate the face. Known as a non-surgical facelift, it’s a cosmetic technique which uses botox that will help to reduce dynamic wrinkles and dermal fillers to restore lost volume, which together will create a lifted, naturally youthful look.
The loss of facial elasticity and volume can lead to wrinkles, creases and folds developing;
- Wrinkles – frown lines, horizontal forehead furrows and crows’ feet at the eyes. Also the bunny lines on the sides of the nose and the lipstick lines on the upper lip.
- Volume Loss – this tends to occur in the mid-face around the cheek-bones causing sunken cheeks and hollows beneath the eye area.
- Folds and Creases – lines from the nose to mouth, the naso-labial and marionette lines, the chin and jowl areas.
Over the years, our face will start to lose collagen and elastin and this contributes to sagging facial features. A liquid face lift treatment can achieve any of the following:
- Gentle lifting of facial features
- Reduced lines, wrinkles, creases or folds
- Getting back natural, curved facial contours
- A more rested, rejuvenated look
- A friendlier smile
Botox is a muscle relaxant, which gets injected using a disposable syringe with a very fine needle. Small amounts of botox get injected very precisely into various facial locations, which get chosen by careful examination of the muscle movements on the face. The injection will temporarily suspend muscle movement in that area, smoothing out forehead furrows, crows’ feet and smokers lines on the lips.
While dermal fillers are sometimes known as wrinkle fillers, they do a lot more than just smooth out wrinkles;
- They smooth out the deep marionette lines, or smile lines around the nose and mouth
- Restore volume to hollow, sunken cheeks
- Fill in the tear trough area under the eyes
- Add volume and enhance the lips
- Soften the vertical lip lines, or smokers lines
- Smooth out chin creases
- Restore facial contour
A liquid facelift will enhance the natural features of the face and smooth and tighten the skin. It will balance out the shape of the face using advanced injectable techniques, giving instant, dramatic results. There’s no downtime with this procedure, although you can take a few hours to relax, allowing the results to settle and take shape. There’s only a small amount of bruising or swelling and any discomfort is minimal.
Article Source by Mags Whyler